...our little Jolee was born.
Feels like just yesterday we were rushing to the hospital, worried that we wouldn't make it in time! And then getting there just in time for the doc to tell me, "don't push!" right as Jolee "slid out" in all her perfect 8 lb. glory! Oh, the memories we can now look back and laugh at (now that it's OVER with)!
- Jolee now weighs 14 lbs. and is probably our chunkiest baby. It may not look it in the pics, but Boy, does she have some thighs!
- She's beginning to enjoy her car seat more and more! Yippee!!
- Sadly, she isn't too fond of Mitch...she cries and cries with him. *so sad*
- She's our smiliest baby-if that's even a word. Kela was our least smiley baby...hmmm...maybe we're loosening up as parents already?!
- She rolled over for the first time a couple weeks ago-in her bassinet. And then just today (right before the above pics were taken) she rolled over again! I just can't seem to catch it in the moment, though.
- Has already discovered her little fingers and "munches" on them all day long!
- If I could have it my way, she'd be our last baby...but I'm not holding my breath on that one.


4 comments:
Hooray for Jolee! She is growing up way too fast. Looks like it's time for you guys to have another one!
I can't believe she's 4 months already! Crazy how fast they grow eh?! She's adorable...
I LOVE that picture on the bottom! She is so so cute! :) I cannot believe she is already 4 months old! :)
I think Jojo is growing so fast she is also so,so,so CUTE!
love
riho
Post a Comment