My friend Mari gave us her Bumbo seat that her daughter no longer uses. As soon as we brought it home, Kela and Anna wanted to try it out so we plopped Jolee inside and watched. Lo and behold! She loved it! Hooray for sitting up! And, to top it all off, this was the first time she actually grabbed a toy and played with it! You can tell by the picture...she's really concentrating on that thing (it's actually a little mirror she's looking at). Anyway, thanks Mari! Jolee loves her new seat and I'm hoping to enjoy some more "hands-free" time! (hoping, hoping)And, today we had Jolee's 4 month check-up. Her stats are:
She weighs 14 lbs. 9.5 oz. (71%)
She's 25 inches long (75%)
Head is 40.3 cm. (30%)
Once again...big baby, small head.

1 comment:
I'm glad she enjoyed it - I hope you get more and more "hands-free" time!
Post a Comment