26 July 2013

soccer camp: done!

Ever since our girls started playing soccer, I've wanted to enroll them into some type of soccer camp to help hone their skills and confidence on the field.
This summer, I finally got my chance!
er, I mean, Anna finally got her chance!  :)

 I only took a couple of pictures of her practicing...but she seemed to enjoy it!
The camp was put on by a couple of soccer coaches from Britain...Anna told me that she could only understand about half of what they were saying because of their British accents.  

 The camp only lasted one week, but each day lasted 3 hours from noon till 3pm. Which, for us in Hawaii, is the HOTTEST time of the day!
But she persevered and enjoyed it!  
And we are so proud of all her hard work.

Here she is with her coaches Anthon and Pete.  
They were super friendly and great coaches!  

No comments: