Considering how much my kids LOVE animals, it seemed a shame I never take my kids to see the aquarium!
The zoo, we visit quite often, but the aquarium always seemed too expensive or too far away...when neither is true!
I decided to buy a family pass so I could take the kids whenever I wanted, and I'm glad I did!
Today was our first trip with just Kaden and Jolee.
The aquarium here is super tiny and we can zip through in about 30-40 minutes, tops!
But the great thing about it is that most of the exhibits are indoors and therefore, air conditioned!
Ahhh...why didn't I think of this before?!
It's small but fun for the kids regardless of the size.
Plus, when we're done looking at the exhibits, there's a huge open field for the kids to run around and play, with some benches in the shade for us Mamas to sit and relax and eat a snack.
Yay! Hopefully we can take advantage of these passes and come out here more often!

No comments:
Post a Comment