By the time Kaden and Jolee are ready to get picked up from Tiger Tots, they are usually FAMISHED!
A couple of hours of playing and studying can deplete their little tummies so before I pick them up from preschool, I hit the store for a couple of musubis or onigiri for lunch. Which they both LOVE.
Plus, Kaden will often fall asleep on the way home so if I don't feed him before hitting the road, he'll end up taking a nap before lunch! Which any parent will tell you is NOT GOOD!
A hungry boy = a cranky boy!
Chowing down on their salmon onigiri's before heading home.
Japanese meals are SO kid-friendly!
Even Kaden can eat it all by himself!
Although there is one drawback to nori-wrapped rice balls...(black teeth, anyone?)
But it's healthy, easy, and cheap...so more often than not, musubis and onigiris are what's for lunch.
Side note: That is one giant flower on top of that little head, eh?

No comments:
Post a Comment