It was over a year ago that we started renovating our kitchen.
And when I say "renovate" it's just a loose term for painting.
Last time, we painted our cabinets white.
Did you notice our walls are a light beige?
Yeah, not the best color combo...BUT after all the work of painting our cabinets, we needed a break!
And fast forward to this week, we finally got up the energy to bust out our painting chops once again.
This time, we tackled our walls.
This is the before.
You'll notice this isn't the official "before" shot...as I forgot to take a picture before we taped and removed the light switch covers.
Hmm...and forgot to remove one piece of artwork as well, it seems.
Oh, and the mess? Please ignore. That remains unchanged.
After a mere 3 days (2 days of actual taping and painting.), here's the result.
I know what you're thinking...only 2 days of painting?? But hey, we have a small kitchen!
Plus, we opted for a paint and primer in one. Awesome!
We also painted the adjoining dining area as well, but it was simply TOO messy to take a picture for everyone to see. Sorry, you'll just have to imagine it.
It isn't a drastic change...just a subtle grey color to contrast with our white cabinets and trim and black counter tops. I like it!! And once we can get up the energy, we will tackle the backsplash.


No comments:
Post a Comment