Last week, we barged in on my sister's family outing and joined them for some glow in the dark putt putt golf.
It was our very first time...EVER!
I know what you're thinking... where have we been, right?
Well, needless to say, the kids had a BLAST!
See?
Glow in the dark.
Jojo in her bright white t-shirt was hard to miss. ;)
As you can see by Kela's grip, my kids were novices in the game of putt putt golf...but that didn't mean they couldn't have fun anyway.
I tried correcting Jojo's grip too many times to count...and every time, it ended up like this.
These two went around together...
Of course.
While Elika had to chase this guy all around the courses....and keep him from getting putt putted over.
Or, from taking the balls away while being putt putted...
Some glow in the dark action...Hugo is giving Kela some encouragement, I'm sure.
After Anna's miraculous Hole-in-One!
We broke up the kids into groups (because there were SO many kids!)
This was the older group.
Mitch managed to keep Kaden occupied for only half the time.
The rest of the time was spent keeping him from invading the course.
...Not always successful.
But at least he didn't run off with anyone's golf ball!
Not for lack of trying, I assure you...
The whole gang.
Yay! We shall be back again soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment