This is Kaden's 3rd haircut at Pigtails and Crewcuts.
Yes, I tried cutting his hair all by myself. Twice.
And failed. Twice.
So, no more. From now on, I refuse to cut his hair...and will fork out the ridiculously expensive $20 to have someone else cut his hair.
Every time we go, we try and try to get him into the Hawaiian airplane seat...only to get thwarted right before our turn. But NOT today! :)
Here he is...waiting his torture haircut.
Yup...he doesn't like it.
He no longer fights it, though...just a resigned crying.
And crying...
Even after the lady is done cutting...he was still crying.
...and crying...
Until we gave him a cup of animal crackers.
And he realized it was all over.
Whew! Thank goodness the ladies here cut super fast!
I'm hoping that one of these days, we can make it through the entire ordeal appointment without a wailing child...

No comments:
Post a Comment