One of the reasons why I wanted to buy a Kitchen Aid stand mixer was so that I could make this.
That's a ball of bread dough, in case you can't tell.
I've made bread plenty of times before, but let me just say... it's much yummier when made with a mixer.
That's a ball of bread dough, in case you can't tell.
I've made bread plenty of times before, but let me just say... it's much yummier when made with a mixer.
We did this a few weeks back with the cousins and it was a hit, so tonight (yes, even with Mitch gone) I decided to do it again.
I let the girls each roll out their own ball of dough on a parchment paper.
(Last time, I made the mistake of doing it on waxed paper. Bad idea as you can't bake them on waxed paper, so transferring them onto the Silpat or baking sheet was a trial!
Parchment paper=no transferring=super easy, peasey!)
The girls LOVE this part!
Well, they love every part! Except for the "waiting-to-bake" part.
And I just use spaghetti sauce for the pizza sauce.
The toppings of choice for our girls are pepperoni, black olives (minus Kela on that one) and cheese. How easy is that?!
And even with all the cheese they spread on the pizzas...they still feel the need douse some more on top after baking as well.

1 comment:
Oh I'm SOLD! Kneading dough by hand is a strenuous task, lol! I'm telling Huy I need me a kitchenaid, lol!!
Post a Comment