Sometimes, we forget that we live in such a beautiful place!
Several weeks ago, Mitch's brother bought a paddle board...and has kindly allowed us to store it at our house. :)
We decided to take it out for its maiden voyage and test it out.
Conclusion: It rides beautifully!
Several weeks ago, Mitch's brother bought a paddle board...and has kindly allowed us to store it at our house. :)
We decided to take it out for its maiden voyage and test it out.
Conclusion: It rides beautifully!
While Mitch rode out first, I took the kids in the double jogger and looped Ala Moana beach park a couple of times.
Then headed to the beach to let Jolee and Kaden splash around in the shallow water and play with the sand.
For Kaden, it was very first time actually playing in the sand and water...
Then headed to the beach to let Jolee and Kaden splash around in the shallow water and play with the sand.
For Kaden, it was very first time actually playing in the sand and water...
Mitch on the board.
Here's Kaden...working up the nerve to venture into the water after Jolee, I think...
And here's me.
Yes, I went out.
Even though I was deathly afraid of sharks.
And the rocky reef.
But all I saw was a cute sea turtle swimming by!!
Yes, I went out.
Even though I was deathly afraid of sharks.
And the rocky reef.
But all I saw was a cute sea turtle swimming by!!
Kaden.
Not sure what to make of the sand sticking to his fingers at first.
Not sure what to make of the sand sticking to his fingers at first.
And then...plunging right in to the water.
He LOVED it!
The sand, the water, the sun...was perfect!
He LOVED it!
The sand, the water, the sun...was perfect!
But what did they love the most?
Chasing the pigeons that came searching for food...
Chasing the pigeons that came searching for food...
No idea what he's doing here...
Trying to push the stroller around like he does with everything else.
Unfortunately, it wasn't working...
Unfortunately, it wasn't working...
Maybe when he gets a little bigger, we can put him on the nose and paddle out together!

2 comments:
Ha B showed us that pic of Mitch when they were here! How fun! And where did you get Jolee's swimsuit? So cute!
Janee-Jojo's swimsuit was a Christmas gift. She LOVES anything frou-frou and princessy. Mitch thought it was a tutu...but it's actually an OP suimsuit.
And yes, paddle boarding is fun! Next visit to HI, you guys should go out!
Post a Comment