Can it really be one year already?!?
My sweet baby boy hit his ONE YEAR mark on January 5th.
Since Mitch was working, I'm sure we'll celebrate it as a family when he gets home....but for today, we treated him extra special, spoiled him a bit more than usual and snapped a few pictures.
Mitch had the brilliant idea to take a picture with a sign (I know, I was shocked, too!) so I typed this out (because my handwriting is SORRY!) and snapped a few pictures.
This was the best I could get with him holding the sign up.
Funny enough-it was with my camera phone!
Since Mitch was working, I'm sure we'll celebrate it as a family when he gets home....but for today, we treated him extra special, spoiled him a bit more than usual and snapped a few pictures.
Mitch had the brilliant idea to take a picture with a sign (I know, I was shocked, too!) so I typed this out (because my handwriting is SORRY!) and snapped a few pictures.
This was the best I could get with him holding the sign up.
Funny enough-it was with my camera phone!
And...here's a few of the outtakes.
Despite being a bit confused as to why I kept shoving a big piece of paper in his face, I think he had fun!
Despite being a bit confused as to why I kept shoving a big piece of paper in his face, I think he had fun!
YAY!
Happy Birthday to my miracle baby boy!
After having 3 girls in a row...you'd consider conceiving a boy a miracle too!
To reread all the FUN we had on the day of his arrival, take a look HERE!
Happy Birthday to my miracle baby boy!
After having 3 girls in a row...you'd consider conceiving a boy a miracle too!
To reread all the FUN we had on the day of his arrival, take a look HERE!
If you haven't heard the story...READ IT!
I promise it'll make you smile.
Or, chuckle.
Or gasp! And thank your lucky stars it didn't happen to you! :)



1 comment:
Oh man, his birth story is awesome. I still chuckle :) Happy birthday Kaden!
Post a Comment