06 September 2011

chaganju!

Last week was the Annual Okinawa Festival at Kapiolani Park.
And me, being Okinawan and all...well, we couldn't NOT go!


(FYI...Chaganju means "Hello, or How Are You")

So, here's the spread of food booths.
As always...the place was packed!


I had the Okinawa Soba.
Obviously.
It was pretty good!


The girls.
Kela had Okinawa Soba while Anna had some yakisoba (with the Okinawa soba noodles, of course).
Jojo enjoyed her Andadog (like a corn dog...but with the Andagi batter outside).
I actually had a bite...and thought it was yummy!
Overall..the consensus was two thumbs up for dinner!


Thuuug!

Kaden and me...enjoying an Andagi.
Ok, so "I" was enjoying an Andagi...

...While Kaden was enjoying his spinach, peas, and pears puree.
Mmmm!
After dinner, Mitch and I took Kaden for a walk around the park.

How's that sunset view, huh?
Here's Airi and her baby Caleb.


After dinner...came dancing!
Bon dancing, to be exact.

Here are the dancers...
I must say, I do believe Atau got into it the most!

My chura boy.
8 months old!

No comments: