Kela has started soccer practice.
While I somehow got delegated to be team parent.
yay!
(enter sarcastic voice and rolling of eyes...)
While I somehow got delegated to be team parent.
yay!
(enter sarcastic voice and rolling of eyes...)
But seriously...Kela is excited for her season to start and I'm bracing myself for some HOT and LONG days in an open field ahead.
That's because Anna also starts her soccer season soon...though I'm still waiting to hear from her coach.
Also new to these past weeks is Anna learning the art (or, lack thereof) of a Karate kick.
I'd post the video, but all you'd see is her kicking her leg up in the air...and then losing her balance and falling over.
Repeatedly.
So, while Kela and Anna are in school, I started heading out-of-doors with these two.
(like Jolee's choke-hold on Kaden? Hence, my supporting hand)

No comments:
Post a Comment