Here it is.
Another consolidated post of random happenings.
Another consolidated post of random happenings.
And smiling!

And still the star of the family.
Everyone wants a piece of him.
Which simply means that he's super loved.
Getting a decent smile on camera is quite tricky.
Actually, more like nearly impossible.
Because Mitch doesn't like to take photos (read: not a great picture taker...), I have to be the one wielding the camera.
But once I'm not holding him...I'm usually frantically trying to get other things done like laundry, dinner, cleaning, bathing (the kids or me) and etc. etc...so snapping photos isn't forefront on my mind when Mitch is holding baby.
And then, have you ever tried snapping a photo of a squirming baby with one hand while simultaneously trying to get said baby to smile?!
Yea, it's quite a feat.
Which is why pictures like this (though not high quality) are so rare and precious to me.
Minus the drool spot on his shoulder.
Minus the drool spot on his shoulder.
Here's Anna at Gymboree with her friends.
Does that bowed bridge make you nervous, too?!
Not sure it was made to hold the weight of 3 big girls.
Anna's turning into quite the monkey...and has gotten quite good at navigating the monkey bars.

3 comments:
Love that pic of the kids! I can't believe how old JoJo looks! Kaden is adorable and filling out nicely!
I totally agree - that IS the most adorable picture! You need to blow that up and put it up on the wall! Too precious!
Oh my goodness, looking at those last pics Jolee is no longer baby Jojo! Her hair is so long and she looks so grown up! I sure hope we get to see you guys sometime again before our kids don't recognize each other!
Post a Comment