This week was Spring Break for Kela.
Mitch was able to get the week off from work so we thought it would be nice to take the girls to Arizona to visit family out there!
Except...I wasn't too keen on taking a 2 month old on a 6 hour plane ride to get there.
SO, we compromised.
Mitch took the girls to Arizona, while I stayed home in Hawaii with Kaden.
Nice compromise, eh?
Somehow...I feel like I got the better deal out of this. :)
SO, here they are.
In Arizona with cousin Kai!
OK, and before I go on, let me just say that Mitch didn't take our camera there. All the pictures you're about to see are taken with his phone. Therefore, quality photographs these are not.
Mitch was able to get the week off from work so we thought it would be nice to take the girls to Arizona to visit family out there!
Except...I wasn't too keen on taking a 2 month old on a 6 hour plane ride to get there.
SO, we compromised.
Mitch took the girls to Arizona, while I stayed home in Hawaii with Kaden.
Nice compromise, eh?
Somehow...I feel like I got the better deal out of this. :)
In Arizona with cousin Kai!
OK, and before I go on, let me just say that Mitch didn't take our camera there. All the pictures you're about to see are taken with his phone. Therefore, quality photographs these are not.
Here they are with a gorilla.
LOVE the upside down sunglasses on Reina. And Kai's not so happy face.
And if you look below the gorilla, you can see Jolee's feet sticking out...maybe one of her "not too happy" moments?!
The Girls in the coaster.
Seriously, who needs to go to Disneyland with places like this, right? RIGHT?!
...No?
Well, that's on our To-Do list for this next year, I promise...
Thankfully, no one got wet.
Apparently, they all had fun.
As did I.
:)

3 comments:
Hey at least he took some pics, right? Sounds like it was nice to have a little break and be a mommy of one for a bit, even if it did involve some cleaning. Ooo, and disneyland does sound fun! When are you guys planning that one? I still have never been there myself and cant's wait to take the girls someday.
Um what?! No one told us Mitch and the girls were here for a WEEK! We would have loved to see them :(
Janee-that's because it's Mitch we're talking about! He never calls anyone on his own! He didn't even call his old friend from flight school...after I told him he was home on a rare break from work. Sorry-next time I go, we'll definitely hook up!
Post a Comment