This past week, our Primary board had a meeting scheduled.
As a counselor in the primary program, I was feeling a tad guilty for not helping out with the planning as much as usual...only to find out that I wasn't even invited to the board meeting!
No...they had the board meeting without me, so when I arrived, I discovered this:
Since this is far from our first child, I was completely caught off-guard and totally surprised by the gesture!
I so love our Primary presidency!
They are the best!
And I felt so much love~!
And I felt so much love~!
Not only was everything BLUE...it was totally Aeronautical themed!
Ha!
How cute is this cake, by the way?!
How cute is this cake, by the way?!
Cara, your cake was so much fun...and delicious to boot!
Mitch ate most of it when I brought it home!
Anna, however, ate the frosting, and said, "I don't want the bread part."
He He He...go figure!
Seriously...how cute was all this?!
AND...
Yes...just like 4 years ago, all three of us are expecting at the same time!!
Though...I'm the hugest of them all, I might add...
And though I loathe to post such an unflattering picture of myself...I suppose this may very well be the LAST pic of my preggo tummy before I deliver so I'll go ahead and swallow my pride for your snickering pleasure.
Yes, that's me in all my 35-week glory.
With dear Kori and her grandma, Lagrimas Lee.

2 comments:
Awww that's so nice they did that for you. This makes me miss all of you. The Pearlridge Primary Presidency (or triple P) is so awesome!
What a cute and creative shower! Love it!
Post a Comment