One of the perks of Mitch flying to the mainland is that he gets to go shopping! And by shopping...of course, I mean to Trader Joe's.
Oh, how I wish we had one here...

So today, on a quiet Sunday afternoon, we decided to bust this out.
How great is this?
An all-in-one cookie kit!
And just so you know...Mitch made the dough.
He's the baker in the family.

But...I rolled.
While the girls cut out the shapes.

And then Mitch transferred them onto the cookie sheet.
What team effort, huh?

Okay, so we let the girls roll the dough, too.
But just a little bit.
(Picture me trying to ignore the mess that's accumulating on the floor...)

And then after cooling, it was time to decorate.
Did I mention this awesome kit came with not only the dough mix, but the cookie cutters as well as the icing and sprinkles?
Oh, how I LOVE Trader Joe's.

And Jolee woke up from her nap just in time for the decorating.
Yes...we let her decorate. With the sprinkles.
(Here's where I tried really hard to ignore the mess on the floor...and failed miserably.)

Ta~Da~!
The finished cookies!!

And since eating cookies is
SO much more fun with cousins, we shared them with the boys.

Wish we could have shared them with you, too!
They were super yummy!
2 comments:
Yum! I could use one of those cookies right now for breakfast.
I love TJ's! Girl you know I'll pick up stuff and send it to you if you want...
Post a Comment