05 December 2010

christmas partaaaay

It's a bit early, I know...but our ward Christmas party always seems to land on the first weekend of December.

This year...I was quite lazy and took VERY few pictures.

Sorry in advance.

Kela and Jolee with their cousin, Riho.

This was shortly after I forced Jolee to get close to Santa.

NOT on his lap, now...just close to.

(picture to follow...)

Anna and her dessert.

She ate her dinner, I promise.

But like I said...I didn't think to take pictures of hardly anything...including the dinner.
Or the Christmas play that Kela sang in.

I know.

Epic FAIL as a parent, right?
*sigh......


BUT...I did manage to get a picture of Jolee screaming bloody murder while I held her next to Santa!!
Little did I realize that she was so intent on running away, that her goodie bag was totally covering her face!
Though you can probably tell from her body language what her face most likely looked like.
She was NOT a happy camper.
I'm a terrible Mommy for laughing, huh?

Unlike my nephew Luke who looked happy as can be on Santa's lap!

I seriously gotta get on my brother to figure out his secret...

But here's Jolee happy again minutes after escaping Santa's "lair"


And blowing bubbles with her sister, Anna.

Look.

I didn't even manage a family picture of the night!

I promise, I'll try and do better next year.

No comments: