We debated over putting Anna into preschool this year...and with the extremely high cost of preschool here, we decided against it.
And then as summer waned and we began preparing for Kela to start 1st grade, I started having second thoughts.
And so...after some deliberation, we decided on this.
And then as summer waned and we began preparing for Kela to start 1st grade, I started having second thoughts.
And so...after some deliberation, we decided on this.

Gymboree.
I know what you're thinking.
Isn't it expensive?
Yes it is. BUT, not as expensive as regular preschool. Less time (MUCH less time) but with that comes less $$ as well, so we thought it was a reasonable alternative. Plus, since we've been practicing her letters and numbers at home for over a year...we figure she'll be ready for kindergarten without an "official" preschool class. Right?
Anyway, it's twice a week, to run around and play...while also learning a letter or two in between. I get a tiny break and Anna gets some interactive play with other kids her age.

Not to mention, I get to bring Jolee along for some playtime after her classes. Though here, she kinda looks like she's trying to "bussup" Gymbo.

Awww...they made up. :)

Sorry for the horribly grainy photos...I took (and posted) the photos & this post via my iPhone. :)

1 comment:
That is a really good idea!! What does preschool run around in Hawaii?? Crazy people can charge soooooo much for pre school!
Post a Comment