So, it's been about one month--to the day--that Jolee had her accident.
The accident that nearly took her little finger tip off.
After taking off her band aid for her bath today...this is what we found.
Can you even SEE where the stitches were?!
So, the top of her finger *where the nail is supposed to be* still looks a bit weird. But all it is is a little scab. I can even see a tiny nail budding through at the bottom!
Right here is the edge where the doctors were most unsure about.
The part of her finger that was most damaged in the accident.
I'm so amazed at how fast her finger has healed!
And in awe of the power of the human body in healing itself!
Truly, a miracle!
She may never be a hand model...(shucks! And I was SO counting on that!) but I seriously doubt there will be any visible scars!
Hooray for a modern medicine!!
And double hooray for a perfect little hand with five perfect little fingers!
The part of her finger that was most damaged in the accident.
I'm so amazed at how fast her finger has healed!
And in awe of the power of the human body in healing itself!
Truly, a miracle!
She may never be a hand model...(shucks! And I was SO counting on that!) but I seriously doubt there will be any visible scars!
Hooray for a modern medicine!!
And double hooray for a perfect little hand with five perfect little fingers!

No comments:
Post a Comment