06 August 2010

ah, summer...

...we shall miss you.

Though busy, busy, busy...after really thinking about it, our Summer was actually pretty uneventful. We spent most of our days juggling the usual chores and errands with spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Seavey who were here for the entire Summer.
(Well...Grandma was here the whole Summer. Grandpa came and went with his work schedule sandwiched in between...) One major event was Kela's swimming lessons which came to an end in July.

While Kela swam...Anna watched videos.


While Jolee played with the water toys meant for the swimmers.
Not sure if she was supposed to take these out of the baskets...but no one scolded her & most of the time, she'd pull all the animals out and line them up along the edge of the pool.
Here, she's petting the elephant.
Her new favorite animal, it seems.

Her teacher, Miss ...um, I forgot her name.

Kela jumping through hoops!


Her "graduating" class.



With her new friend, Alexis...
Next year, I promised Anna she would get to swim as well.
Not sure about Jojo, though...

Ah, yet another picture with Grandma and Grandpa.
On our front porch.
For those who don't know...this is a classic Seavey family picture spot.
(Don't ask me why...)

Doing some of those chores I previously mentioned...
Jolee apparently got tired of waiting for me to finish folding the laundry.


And...since Grandma is Chinese, her FAVORITE place to go is Chinatown.
Seriously. She went there practically everyday!
I asked Mitch what she did there. He had NO idea.

This day, she took us to her (and our!) favorite Dim Sum restaurant.
Cheap and yummy.
A great combo if ever there is one!

A rare family pic.
(Shucks! I was hoping Kela was covering my belly a bit more...)



So long, Summer!
And so long, Grandma and Grandpa!
We will miss you~!


No comments: