Not to complain or anything...but our days are pretty monotonous.
Since Mitch has resumed his early morning shifts at work (and nearly every single day, to boot!) the task of getting the girls fed and ready for the day always falls on me, and me alone.
I know, I'm the Mommy and it's my job...but really-most days feel rather "ho-hum."
But, not necessarily in a bad way.
Routine is good, right?
Right.
After dropping Kela off at kindergarten, I speed over to Salt Lake Elementary school for a Mommy & Me preschool class held in the cafeteria there. A retired teacher, Mrs. Neill, holds a small preschool class for a few kids in the neighborhood and we are lucky to be able to go!
There's always music, dancing, reading, snack time, toy time, sticker time, and all kinds of fun activities for the kids.
Mrs. Neill is a wonderful teacher, and even remembers to give balloons to the kids on their birthdays!
I decided to post a few pictures I took of the kids last week...
I decided to post a few pictures I took of the kids last week...
She loved this thing...and carried it around the entire morning.
Ewww...I doubt that got sanitized recently.
She's nothing if not consistent!
Ladybugs, that is!
And they found A LOT!
The ones we found here were blue ladybugs.Interesting, right?
Did you know there are ladybugs of ALL different colors?
It's true.
I've seen yellow ones, grey ones, black ones and blue ones.
Who knew?!
A friend in class brought these "gummy-kabobs" to share.
Basically, gummy candies on sticks.
It looked kinda nasty to me.
Okay...so this picture isn't from the preschool class.
It's a picture of Luke and Jolee at our recent Scouts Blue & Gold dinner.
Whenever I see these two together, I can't help but snap a picture!
LOOK AT THEM!
Aren't they just the cutest pair?

No comments:
Post a Comment