04 December 2009

priority no. 1

Ever since Thanksgiving...all my husband has been talking about is one thing.



Despite the fact that our tub needs re-caulking...

Or the fact that Jolee's crib needs to be disassembled...

Or, that Anna's Christmas present is in our shed un-assembled...

Or, that our car is so messy that we are most likely hosting a colony of ants and who-knows-what...


No. More important than all of that, is ...




Glad someone has their priorities straight!
**And at the risk of this winding its way into Mitch's ears or eyes (and since I know some of my readers, this is quite likely...) I'll just say that I love my hubby and think the lights look great, hon!

2 comments:

Scothern's said...

Oh I LOVE it! My husband is a huge fan of "we don't put up the lights or tree until Thanksgiving is over" Shaw right ;) I taught the kids to beg without fail until he gives in. last year we set a record and got them up the second week of November! I think it he was just taking pitty on me because I'd been on bedrest for 4 months. This year not so great a few days before Thanksgiving. I think he's so onto us! I think its great Mitch isn't the Grinch, now atleast he has no excuse not to do the rest of the honey-do list. :) p.s. The lights look beautiful!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Funny! The lights look great! We finally got some of our outside lights up, but we're still trying to figure out how to get a big star on top of a 30ft tree. Any ideas?