My Good, good friend from high school days came to Hawaii for a short visit in the Islands.
Actually, she was just passing through Oahu on her way to Kona...so we got to spend all of a day together. And with such a short amount of time, I had to wrack my brain for a brief, but thorough, circle island tour!
As soon as Sara stepped off the plane, I dragged her to, of course, Diamond Head. Poor girl didn't even get to rest after her flight!
Sorry, Sara...but we were on a tight schedule!! :)
First stop, Pali Lookout.
Again, a bit VOGGY...but still a nice view. And surprisingly, very chilly.
Can you see the girls whining and complaining about the cold and wind?
Well, they were!
We drove by the PCC (which, next time, we'll actually go INSIDE!), my old school-BYUH, and then Laie Hawaii Temple.
Afterwards, no stop to the North Shore is complete without a trip to the shrimp truck in Kahuku!!
Mmmm...shrimp scampi!
Where, of course, we had to stop by for some shave ice at Matsumoto's(which, BTW, who knew they actually have a website?!).
come back soon!!!

1 comment:
I'm literally in pain reading this post! I miss Hawaii SO much!
Post a Comment