Last week, Mitch decided it was time to bump up Kela from four wheels to two. (or...would you say, "bump down?")
Anyway, he took off her training wheels and after a couple days of stop & go practicing...she's practically a pro!
What was that? You ask if I got any video of her first day on two wheels?
Sadly, that would be a NO. Why, you ask?
Because on said day, I was busy cooking dinner at home with a sleeping Jolee and Anna upstairs...and despite the fact that Mitch has a video camera on his phone, he didn't get one single shot of her peddling on her first solo ride!
Men, I tell 'ya!

3 comments:
Awesome! I can't believe how fast they grow up eh!
Seriously, men. Last year Dan and Maya went to this Halloween party without me (I was deathly sick from being preggers with Jadan). You think he took even ONE pic of Maya in her costume? Nope :)
that's so my luck. Everytime I finally get a tub to myself it never fails one of the kids have their "firsts" and it doesn't even dawn on them we need proof and memories for scrapbooking purposes......MEN! if it was up to them we wouldn't have any memories of their childhood :)
Yay for Kela! We love that park - there's virtually no one there so using the courts for bike riding is ideal! I'm not sure men are wired to take pictures or videos - the synapses don't swerve that way, I think.
Post a Comment