13 November 2009

last weekend...

I'm turning into "one of those" bloggers. You know, the ones that always start their posts with "Last weekend..." or "Last month..." instead of "This morning..." or even "Yesterday..."
Not that I'm not a dedicated blogger or anything. Just that once I get home from "___" function, it ends up taking me several days to actually upload them onto the computer. Then another few days to actually blogger-ize it.
Bah, at least I blog it, right?
SO, anyway, last weekend, a good friend of mine got married. And even though Mitch was like, "You don't have to go, right?" I was suppressing my fury while saying, "but I WANT to go!" (no feet-stomping or anything, though. I am an adult!) To which, Mitch replied, "Oh. Ok."
End of discussion.
We flew to Kona to attend the wedding.

And the best part of the trip?
We took only Jolee with us!
No offence to Kela and Anna...but we left them behind!
Thanks to my sister Airi for watching them!
My good friend Yoshie and her new hubby Kim.
I never asked permission if I could post this news...I hope it's okay.
(Although I don't think it wouldn't be okay...I mean, weddings are happy news, right?)
Congratulations, Yoshie & Kim!
Me and Yoshie, the beautiful new bride!
Look how happy I am for her!


"I know there's bread in that basket! I can smell it!"

It was a short little trip. We were only gone for a day. Not even a full day. We left in the morning and came back in the evening.
But aside from when I was in the hospital delivering baby...it was the longest we spent away from the girls.
And yes, we missed them terribly...but we LOVED every minute of it regardless! Ha!


4 comments:

Janee said...

Jolee is getting so big! I almost didn't recognize her! I love how you look all giddy standing next to your friend :)

I love weddings! I wish I knew more people getting married! (All my friends got married like 10 years ago...)

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I think you're great at keeping up to date with your blog. You have 3 kids; give yourself some slack!

Glad you got to get away a little, even if it was just a day. You look like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand! I'm glad you had a fun getaway!

Yoshie said...

ゆみちゃん
結婚式に来てくれて本当にありがとうね!
とってもうれしかったよ!

大好きだよお!

よしえ