I found this picture in my phone... I had completely forgotten that I
took it! Nearly 2 months ago at Bellows beach on Labor Day!
Seeing pictures like this reminds me why I'm so happy to live in Hawaii!!
I found this picture in my phone... I had completely forgotten that I
took it! Nearly 2 months ago at Bellows beach on Labor Day!
Seeing pictures like this reminds me why I'm so happy to live in Hawaii!!
2 comments:
That pic is off your phone?! Wow. It looks like a postcard. Seeing this literally makes my heart ache! Now Mitch really needs to get us those tickets!
And seeing that picture reminds me of one of the reasons I miss living in Hawaii! Awesome picture! Just so you can be even more happy to live in Hawaii... We were drenched with rain today... and wind... and cloudiness... LOL. I bet you don't miss it one bit!
Post a Comment