06 November 2009

I'm Japanese, thank you very much!

This is how I tried to keep Jolee entertained and occupied while I
shopped today.

The checkout lady said that she looked like a cute little "Korean Pear!" And as much as I'd like to agree with that sentiment...and seriously, NO disrespect to Koreans out there-but I'm JAPANESE, thank you very much!

(and p.s. In case you have no clue as to what that is on JoJo's head...it's one of those Styrofoam netting thingys that stores put on fancy fruit like Fuji Apples, Peaches and yes...even Korean Pears! ha ha)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yumi your girls are so cute! I LOVE reading your blog. You are such a cute Mom! Hope you are doing well if you find any other Movies you love shoot them my way. We always seem to have the same taste!

Jamie said...

P.s. love Jolee's Hat! So cute!!!!

Janee said...

LOL...you are hilarious Yumi! I'm kinda surprised that happened to you in Hawaii of all places!

People here look at me and I always get 1 of 3 guesses - Chinese, Mexican, or Native American, even though I look NOTHING like them!

Jaymie Tyau said...

Hahaha.. Koren pear! The things parents do to their children for entertainment..

kanaboke said...

hahahahaha! So glad I decided to stop in and catch up on your blog!! Look at this little gem of a "Nashi"...what a cutie! And I guess they mess up where ever you live eh?!?!