Last weekend, we hit the pumpkin farm out in Kapolei.
Of course, it was just as dusty, windy and dirty as we remembered it from last year! And I'm talking SERIOUSLY dirty! As in, taking a wipe to your arms and legs - not to mention blowing your nose afterwards - gives you a sight so disgustingly hideous, I couldn't even show it on this blog without it getting flagged for inappropriate content!
Anyhoo! This year, we met up with our cousins so the girls had a blast!
What's a little dirt for the sake of Halloween, right?
By the end of the trip, Jolee was kicked out by EVERYONE'S pumpkins!
Kela and Rumi.
Sheesh! The pumpkin is bigger than their heads!
The little cousins.
Awwww...so cute, huh?
Eenie, meanie, miney, moe...
Sheesh! The pumpkin is bigger than their heads!
Awwww...so cute, huh?
He hopped around in this box for a good 15 minutes at least!
Ah, simple minds...
Um...pumpkin, onion--same thing, right?
And before we left, we let the girls ride in the fishie ride.
But, at least they had fun.
All in all, we stayed there for a little over an hour.
It was super hot, sticky, dusty and dirty. But, it really doesn't feel like Halloween without first picking out your very own pumpkin, right?
.
Here comes the holidays! Are you ready?

3 comments:
October ran away from me before I even thought of the pumpkin patch! But, you're so right - dusty doesn't even adequately describe it! So nice to see all the little cousins together - I'll have to wait for that for a bit - maybe my grandchildren??
All the kids are adorable! And rides at the pumpkin patch?! Next year we're coming to your patch, even if it is dusty.
I agree with the dirty part. We were there for less than an hour because we were getting whipped by the dirt. My van was a mess. I felt caked with dirt.
Post a Comment