Ok...so I know I've been out of the blogging sphere for some time. But honestly, I have a REALLY good excuse! I swear!
The big news is that...
Drum roll please......!
We've moved!!
And not only that, but we have moved into our VERY OWN PLACE!!! Yes, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, in layman's terms-WE JUST BOUGHT OUR VERY FIRST HOME!!!!! (well...townhome, that is).
Are you applauding? I am!
So, it's not like we've been lounging around like this...

...or anything.
We've been busy moving! And unpacking. And buying area rugs.

Isn't it beautiful? I think so.
And installing microwaves.

Like this! And yes, it's quite low, we know. But since we weren't going to move any wall cabinets and I'm only 5'2", my awesome handyman of a husband installed it like so. Love it!
Add to that a big list of a whole bunch of little things and basically, that's been our lives these past couple of weeks.
Oooh! And since our Internet hasn't been hooked up yet, I've been putting off this moving post until I could actually use our pc...that is, until I discovered this Blogger App for my iPhone! Who knew I could blog on my phone?! Technology these days is INSANE!! (I honestly believe this phone saved my sanity these past 2 weeks! Internet, email, facebook, and now blogger?! Can you say, AWESOME!?!)
So anyway...I apologize for the bad pictures, and any misspellings (blogger app doesn't have a spell check!), and most of all, for waiting 2 weeks to finally let 'cha all know the good news of our move! Once my pc is up and running, I'll be sure to get some nicer pics and fun updates of our family up here.
Till then, tootle-loo!

4 comments:
Congrats again!! I know you will have lots of fun making it your "own." I really like that rug. Where did you find that one? We could use some more color on our floor.
Great post. Congrats on your own home! The rug is great and so is sleeping beauty...makes me want to go take a nap.
A blogger app?! No way! How awesome! Congrats on your new place! Can't wait to see more pics!
I LOVE the rug!! What a sweet little baby! So adorable. :) Congratulations on the new home!
Post a Comment