It's been nearly 12 weeks since Mitch started the HUGE task of renovating his father's one-bedroom hotel unit in Waikiki. The long and arduous process ended up consuming more time and work than either of us anticipated (mostly because he worked on it all by himself for the most part!), and nearly one month behind his original schedule...but all that aside, the work is (nearly) done and I can now post the final pictures.
Voila!
All's that's left is really minor things like switching out a light fixture, sealing a small leak in the kitchen sink, a new stopper for the bathtub, and new furniture. Small beans, eh?
If you need a reminder of what the unit looked like pre-construction, take a gander here. Big difference, eh? I'm so proud of Mitch! He's become quite the handy-man! I'm keeping my hopes up for when we eventually purchase our first home...I'll be taking mental notes for possible upgrades, thank you very much!


4 comments:
This is nice. I'll make sure to show this page to Grandpa Jim.
Wow, great job Mitch! And kudos to you for putting up with it :)
Terrific job Mitch! You have a lot to be proud of! Oh, and congrats on your work anniversary too!
Looks great...he's hired!!
Post a Comment