Put away those umbrellas, sweatshirts, and boots.
Break out the bathing suits, the SPF 50, and prop open a beach chair...it's SUMMER!
Ok, so truth be told, we don't officially own an umbrella, or boots for that matter. And our sweatshirts are waaaay in the back of our closet (and have been there since our last trip to Seattle), but you get the idea. I know that technically, it's still Spring, but by the looks of our warm weather lately, it might as well be Summer!Last weekend, we drove out to Waikiki to Airi's new house and busted out our brand new toy. An inflatable pool. Jolee didn't care for it today, but the rest of the gang LOVED IT! Yippee! No more cumbersome trips to the beach or to the park in the scorching heat when Mitch is at work. It has a permanent spot on our lanai right outside our front door so I can keep an eye on them while staying nice and comfortable in my living room! I'm such a genious! Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner?!

3 comments:
Wow, I most definitely need to get one of those...
We loved our inflatable pool last summer! Looks like it's about time to break it out again since it's just now hitting the 70's here. Did Airi's other house sell? Waikiki, that would be fun! Out by the beach, zoo, and diamond head?!
Looks like fun! And it's been SUPER DOOPER HOT so it's perfect, right??
Post a Comment