18 April 2009

it was time!


With summer approaching, it really was time. A new look for the new warm weather! How does it look?
We were at the mall, and it was sort of a on a whim we entered the salon. Poor Anna really wanted to chop off her hair too...but I can't seem to let go of those cute little curls! Mitch has been BEGGING me to cut Anna's hair as well. Maybe this summer...or maybe not. We'll just have to see.
But for now, I think Kela's new 'do really suits her!

5 comments:

Janee said...

So so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love her haircut - it totally suits her!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I agree, it's a great cut for her. And I'm with you on holding off cutting the curls. Who do you think will fold first?

Yumi said...

Nice haircut! I like how Kela got a hair cut it looks cool.
From
Riho

Lefty said...

I love short cuts! Very cute.