It's April, which means time for the annual "Little Tiger Preschool" at McKinley High School. Their Early Child Development class holds a short 7 week preschool program for next to free...and even though it's all the way in town, I strongly believe it's well worth the trip.
I mean, FREE preschool? How can I resist?
This year is the first year for Anna. Last year, she nearly cried every time we dropped Kela off, so this year she was SUPER excited to join in!
This year is the first year for Anna. Last year, she nearly cried every time we dropped Kela off, so this year she was SUPER excited to join in!
And, without even a look back to see me leave...
What makes this year's class even more special is that her cousins Hugo and Kumen are also classmates!! Too, too fun!
I suppose the absolute BEST part of all this is the fact that, with two kids in preschool...all I have is Jolee with me for nearly 3 hours! THREE FULL HOURS of FREEDOM!
What to do with myself for three full hours with only ONE child?
I got to walk/jog for an entire 2 full hours while Jolee took a nap, and then after she woke up, we just relaxed on the grass.
I think I even got a hint of some sunburn!
After preschool, we ate lunch at Ala Moana Mall and said hello to the koi fish. Yay for summer weather...and double YAY for preschool!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and in other happy news...Anna is fully potty-trained now. She has been wearing "panties" for about 2 weeks now. I would post a picture of it...but it's not really a "visually" appropriate announcement. :)
Yea for FREEDOM from diapers, too! Woo Hoo!!

2 comments:
Enjoy your FREE time! I'm really envious! And fully potty trained??? When did that happen? I'm SO jealous! My crummy boys...JK! (I feel like telling Chyler - like Leia told Obi-Wan - "Chyler, you're my only hope." (for being potty trained earlier than 4 years old, that is.
Lucky! I cannot wait for Maya to go to preschool! And congrats on the potty training - how'd you do it? Dan's been bugging me to potty train Maya and I don't feel up to the challenge right now...
Post a Comment