Well, techinically, Christmas was almost 3 weeks ago...but considering my nieces and nephews are still on their "Holiday Break" I consider this close enough to Christmas. What's the miracle, you ask?
Behold!
Wonder why I'm so excited? Let me refresh your memory.
Anyhoo-it's only been one time, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Here's hoping (PRAYING) for continued success in the bottle-feeding department.
* Not to mention FREEDOM for Mommy!!
* Not to mention FREEDOM for Mommy!!

5 comments:
Hooray for bottles! I hope she sticks with it! And sorry for the late gift - it's on its way!
Good for you guys! I hope she sticks with it too!
I pumped and started Maya on a bottle really early because I had to go back to school but let me tell ya, I'm going to do the same thing with this next one because there's no substitute for the FREEDOM!
Good luck! I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for you!
Hooray! Hope she continues to take the bottle!
Yeah for Jolee taking a bottle! It is a big accomplishment after they've 'forgotten' or haven't been able to take one. we went throught that with Caysen... Cade is a little better as long as we use Avent bottles and the milk is warm enough. Hope she takes it again, and again, so you do get some freedom!
Post a Comment