Now that the Holidays are technically over, Mitch's schedule is lightening up...ever so slightly. I know, I really have no right to complain considering he works in one month what the average person works in around 2 weeks...but that's beside the point.
Okay, back to Mitch's day off-
I got in a much needed jog while Mitch relaxed with Jolee...although technically, he didn't get to relax as much as he wanted to since Jolee kept drooling all over him.

And then we hit the beach in the early evening. A sunset swim? Mitch splashed around with Kela & Anna while I took Jolee for a walk around the beach park...and then joined them at the end. Despite how it looks in the pictures, it was really a nice, hot day!
We ended the day meeting up with my brother and sister and their families for dinner at a Japanese restaurant...imagine 18 people (6 adults, 10 kids & 2 babies) eating together at a LONG table. I was a bit too pre-occupied to snap a pic, but I'm sure we were ridiculously loud and slightly obnoxious for our neighbors. But the kids had fun & Mitch and I were exhausted!

1 comment:
It's great to have lots of Daddy time! I love that Bracan only works 3 days/week. Sounds like Mitches schedule is similar. I think we are a little spoiled!
Post a Comment