26 January 2009

the birthday boy!

My cute nephew turned one this week! Yippee for Kashus!!
So, we had our usually family get-together to celebrate the little guy's big day...er, it was actually 3 days late-but to a one-year-old, does it really matter? Anyhoo-here's some pics of the celebration.
The yummy cup cakes I made for the lil' guy. Don't mind the "chicken-scratch" writing...I'm no cake decorator, so when one puts me in charge of cake, this is as good as it's gonna get.
And, for the life of me, whenever I see these two next to each other, I just can't help myself! I HAVE to take a picture of them together. They're just so dang cute together!



P.S. HA! I beat you to the post, Elika! :)




2 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Looks like more Sakuma family fun! I'm always amazed how many little ones are in your family now!

I've watched some of your videos of Jolee on the go. She's much better at getting places than Alice. She still gets really frustrated on her stomach and trys to push up onto her feet in a bear crawl. I don't think she is going to be much of a crawler. But that's ok by me.

B, C and b said...

Ha! I just happened to see the last photo first and thought - wow Kashus looks really different. LOL.

Unfortunately, Brighton doesn't have a sweet tooth just yet - so no cake for him. Sad, but true. :)