20 January 2009

6 months already!

Whoa! I know I say it every month, but seriously! Time is flyin' by!
Little Jolee is now 6 months old. I was reflecting back to the day of her birth and it feels like it was just yesterday! Waking up early in the morning extremely uncomfortable, not sure if I was really in labor (it was 2 weeks early), then after my bag broke, rushing to the hospital worried we wouldn't make it in time...ah, the memories! Everything just happened so fast that I can't even remember all the details! It's all a blur...could it be age? Or simply the busyness of having 3 kids to chase around? Hmm..who knows?
I'm just so happy and feel so fortunate (and at times, still in disbelief) that we are the proud parents of 3 healthy little girls. Truly, we are blessed.
So, Jolee is now 6 months old.
She...
  • Weighs 16lbs 5oz.
  • Recently found her toes...and is mesmerized by them.
  • She isn't taking to solid foods very well...still working on maneuvering the food into her mouth instead of spitting it out.
  • Army crawls EVERYWHERE! Never stays put. Even gets on her knees and bounces around-like a frog.
  • Loves her thumb. Sucks it all day long.
  • Still no teeth, but sure drools a lot! Pretty soon, I'm sure.
  • LOVES her sisters (and they love her, too). Her face lights up when Kela and Anna get near her-and talk in their "high-pitched voices" that most adults tend to do. It's sweet.
  • Is quite happy-go-lucky. Shows off her toothless, dimpled smile all day long! As stressful as it is having 3 kids, her sweet spirit sure does make it easier to bear.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I cannot believe it has been six months already! :) I am so jealous that you got to go to the beach! We are freezing around here! :) Oh well, what can you expect in Utah, huh!?? :)