The other day, I cleaned up the girls' toy room. Since I didn't have a big box to throw the rubbish (trash) into, I decided to use my small (it's PLASTIC, mind you!) wastebasket from under my craft desk. I didn't think anything of it until last night as I was making a card for my friend's daughter's birthday party today...I noticed that my wastebasket was missing! I asked Mitch about it and it was as I had feared. He had thrown it away!
Apparently, since it had rubbish in it...it must be rubbish too?
How annoying! What was he thinking?!?
Obviously, he wasn't.
** Update: Since I complained to everyone that would listen, Mitch went out and bought me a brand new wastebasket. And for the record, it's way cuter than the one I had before. He's been redeemed. :)

1 comment:
What was he thinking... probably what Conrad was thinking when he threw out a bag from the back of our car a couple years ago that he thought was 'trash' but it wasn't - just happened to be in the trunk of the car with some bags of rubbish and he thought EVERYTHING in the trunk was trash! The bag that wasn't supposed to be thrown out had a pair of my brand new running pants, shirt and Nike shoes! I tried to convince him to jump into the trash compactor at our apartment complex to look for it... I didn't get anywhere with that request. hee-hee... they are just trying to be helpful right!?!?! :)
Post a Comment