I was about to do my Holiday Pictures post when I realized...
In the midst of tinkering around with our new computer, brilliant me accidentally erased many of our pre-Holiday pictures! To say that I was/am sad would be an understatement. I literally cried. As in, cried like a little baby, cried. Really. *sob*
I don't know what I was thinking! I even managed to delete all of the pictures from our recent Seattle trip...although thanks to facebook, I managed to salvage most of the memorable photos I uploaded there (albeit, the quality leaves much to be desired...oh well, beggars can't be chosers, eh?)
So, of the fun pre-Holiday photos missing from my album (*sniff*) there were the the pictures taken at the mall when the girls rode the Christmas Train with their cousins Hugo & Marques...(although I seemed to have saved the one picture without the train in it! - see below).

And there were the many pictures I took of the girls making their gingerbread house. Argh! It makes me so sad to have lost them ALL!! Anyway, here's the finished house...which I took just now-at least we still had the thing sitting on our table (which doesn't say much for our home decor-or "cluttered-ness"...but oh well. At least I have a record of what it looked like.)

Which brings us to Christmas Morning. (Which, thankfully, I was too busy to upload them onto the computer...so they were safely stored in my camera). This year, we had a very simple and small Christmas morning...the girls had fun opening their gifts and sadly, I took very little pictures.


Lounging around on Christmas Morning...

Jolee checking Anna's present out...

Kela and Anna....enjoying two of their presents. (A new video & their uber-cute chairs that go along with the adorable wooden table we, I mean, Santa got them)
Hope your Christmas was spectacular, and you all have a very safe and happy New Years!
2 comments:
Hey, Yumi, I know how you feel. I was more afraid of my wife for losing the pictures, luckily my computer had a restore feature. Anyways, I will send you some pictures you requested.
Oh Yumi! I feel just terrible for you - I can liiterally feel how sick you must have felt! I'm sure that you had some wonderful times though - glad you had such a great holiday season! Happy new year!
Post a Comment