My friend posted this on her blog....and it was just too funny not to share.
(click on the image to enlarge so you can read)
Hmmm...I think I may have been doing some things wrong! I guess we shouldn't get that fish tank after all...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know why but I really chuckled at walking baby. I thinking that at some point or another we've done the NO side of washing baby, containing baby and shopping with baby...but probably when the boys were a bit older. Chyler better watch out!
We are the Seavey's. Yumi is from Seattle & Mitch is from all over, but somehow, we ended up here in Hawaii...and are happy to call this home! Despite all the chaos that comes with raising three little girls and now, one precious little boy, Kela, Anna, Jolee, and little Kaden are the pride and joy of our lives!
5 comments:
I don't know why but I really chuckled at walking baby. I thinking that at some point or another we've done the NO side of washing baby, containing baby and shopping with baby...but probably when the boys were a bit older. Chyler better watch out!
I was rolling laughing so hard at that! So stinking funny!
That's hilarious. I have to admit that I have tested the baby's bottle that way.
Oh. my. goodness.. I may just need to steal this one for my blog. Yeah, I'm stealing it. Too funny.
Hello!Yumi(^0^)/
How are you?
It's been a long time.
Now, I'm going to Hawaii,and I'll run in Honolulu Marathon again in this week!
And I want to email you,but I lost your mail adress(yahoo mail).
So I would like to email me your telephone number or E-mail adress as fast as you can(I'm going to departure on this thursday).
I'm sorry for my liberty.
See you later!
Post a Comment