Ever since Jolee was born, all I could think of was how much she looks like Kela when she was a little baby. Even now, people will come up to me and say how much JoJo looks like me and/or Kela. So, I thought I'd post a side-by-side picture...can you tell them apart?
Jolee really does look a lot like Kela, but has slightly bigger eyes and finer hair like Anna...sort of a good mix of the two. But seems to have been blessed with the smoothest skin out of all my girls. Since Kela and Anna both seemed to have inherited my eczema...I'm really hoping little Jolee comes out unscathed and rash-free. So far, so good!Really, though-can you tell which is which?

2 comments:
They really do look a like! I'm guessing (since you said Jolee has bigger eyes) that she is the top picture. Other that that I really couldn't tell the difference. They are both beautiful babies.
My guess...Jolee on the top and Kela on the bottom. They really do look so much alike!
Post a Comment