The other night, we had my brother and his family over for dinner. Atau held up both Luke and Jolee...and I couldn't resist taking a picture. They are 2 weeks apart. How cute to have them grow up together!
Oy, and look at those cheeks! Doesn't it make you want to just squeeze them? Those are all Atau's cheeks. I should scrounge up a baby pic of Atau...they look almost too similar, it's scary.
He is a super chunk--love it!!! My Anna was like Jo-Jo with Jodi's Maggie. Anna was 18 pounds at 1 and Maggie was 34--and 4 months younger than Anna. It was fun to see the differences. They are both adorable!!!!
We are the Seavey's. Yumi is from Seattle & Mitch is from all over, but somehow, we ended up here in Hawaii...and are happy to call this home! Despite all the chaos that comes with raising three little girls and now, one precious little boy, Kela, Anna, Jolee, and little Kaden are the pride and joy of our lives!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Look at those cheeks and those rolls!! What a chunk, I love it! I always wanted a baby with rolls like that. he is too cute.
He is a super chunk--love it!!! My Anna was like Jo-Jo with Jodi's Maggie. Anna was 18 pounds at 1 and Maggie was 34--and 4 months younger than Anna. It was fun to see the differences. They are both adorable!!!!
Wow! So chubby! Atau guys must be doing something right, he looks healthy and happy!
Post a Comment