05 October 2008

...and the answer is...

Actually, Kela was the picture on top and Jolee the Bottom pic. Gosh, I guess us being parents, I thought it was a bit more obvious...they sure must look alike!
Of course, as Mitch pointed out, Kela's eyes have changed a bit since she was a wee baby. That, and me covering up the hair ( I think the tell-tale difference) made it difficult to distinguish one from the other. So, don't feel bad for guessing incorrectly!
As my sister kindly put it, at least there won't be much mystery as to what Jolee will look like when she gets bigger!

Here's just a few more random pics from that same day-of me trying to get the closest pose of Jolee to Kela's original "post-bathtime" shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't believe that I got it wrong! It couldn't have anything to do with the fact I have never actually seen either of them in person! Hee Hee...

I like the new back ground. Very cute!