I can't believe our little Jo-Jo is 3 months old already! Time sure seems to fly by quicker and quicker these days...maybe it's a sign I'm getting older...I have no idea how much she weighs now since I don't own a scale, but she sure feels heavier these days (Can you see the rolls?! And those cheeks?!). She smiles so much lately and seems to be getting better at focusing. My favorite is when she stares into my eyes while I'm feeding her-and then smiles. It melts my heart.
She's even started to giggle...just a little bit.
Kela and Anna still love to hug, kiss and smother their baby sister. I'd say about 70% of the time, it makes Jolee smile...the other 30% of the time, it makes her cry and I have to rush to rescue her from her over-bearing sisters.
As for the carseat, Jolee still hates it. She's lasting a bit longer these days, especially with Kela sitting next to her & holding her hand...but most all of our road trips end in wails from the back seat.
So, FYI, if you ever catch me in the car & I don't pick up my phone...it's because I merely can't hear it ringing. Or, I just don't want to "freak" out the person on the other end with the sound of a screaming baby. *sigh*

3 comments:
Robyn's baby had this same issue with her car seat. My Dad added some padding under the cover and she loved her car seat after that. I tried this with Lillia's car seat also. If you take a look, most car seats have little or no padding and these poor babies are laying on hard uncomfortable plasic. Lillia loves her car seat now. I just bought a cheap memory foam matress topper, cut it to fit and placd it in her seat under the car seat cover. You might want to try it. It could be something else entirely, but it's worth a try.
3 months already?! Wow, that was fast! She looks so happy and healthy . . . good job you two =).
I love it when they actually start to giggle and coo a lot. It's so fun to "talk" with them. I love Jolee's little dress!
Post a Comment