Monday morning, Mitch comes home-very excited-and tells me, "Guess what I saw today? Gas is LESS THAN $4!!" Sure enough, later that afternoon, this is what I saw.
Save Alaska, Hawaii has the highest gas rates in the country! Sure, it doesn't help that I drive a less than eco-friendly, gas guzzling SUV, but seriously! Gas truly is a kicker when it comes to trying to budget! Anyway, this is the first time gas has dipped below $4/gallon since I can't even remember! (ok, apparently since June-according to the newspapers) Woo Hoo! Let's go for a drive!

4 comments:
I filled up yesterday and paid $3.22-- I was pretty excited. It's sad that we are so excited to be paying so much. I do have to be grateful I don't have your prices.
Lol...I don't think I could stomach the Hawaii gas prices! Here in MI it's like $3.40 and it's killing us with the Durango!
We are at about 2.25 right now, so I'm not complaining. But I do remember what Hawaii's prices are like, so I totally feel for you. But at least you don't have to go THAT far, right? But then again, when you're stuck in traffic - driving 5mph - to go only 10 miles - and it takes you half an hour - then yeah, it would definitely start adding up! Hopefully, it'll keep dropping!
It suddenly occured to me that I think I had said 2.25. Oops! Wow, that would have been awesome. I meant 2.99. ;) Wishful thinking.
Post a Comment