ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached!
B- Best Friend: Mitch
C-Cake or Pie: Cake. Even better if it's an Ice Cream cake! :)
D-Day: Thursday (it's my TV day)
E- Essential Item: Chapstick. It's an addiction, really...
F- Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, covered in chocolate! Mmmm!
H-Home town: 'Aiea
I- Indulgences: Lately, it's Chocolate covered "Moon Pies" -cookie & marshmallow sandwich covered in chocolate~!
J- January or July?: July (Kela & Jolee's bdays!)
K-Kids: 3 Girls that I love 99.99% of the time!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: December 27, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 4 - two brothers & two sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples: Used to be oranges, but now, Apples (Fuji's)
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights, drowning, & anything bad involving my kids.
Q- Quote: "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all!" Me, to my girls who have learned the art of "tattle-taling"
R- Reason To Smile: My upcoming trip to Seattle!! Yay!
S- Season: Winter...but only in Hawaii. Everywhere else, it's gotta be Summer!.
T- Tag Three: Oooo, I hate this part.
Gini ('cause I haven't heard from you in FOREVER!!), Mari and Naomi (since I don't think you guys have ever been tagged!)
U- Unknown fact about me: While I'm the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency and have 3 kids (and possibly may have more), I'm not - and never really was - a "kid-person" I didn't like to babysit when I was younger...and still really don't. Except my own kids, that is. Does that make me a bad person, or a bad Mom? I don't know. But, I do love kids! Just not taking care of other people's...Ahh, I sound like a terrible person, don't I?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Ummm..the opposite of a Vegetarian. Sorry. I like meat. :)
W- Worst Habit: Staying up way too late! (ditto, Mindy!)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Um, neither, really...but if I had to choose, Ultrasounds.
Y-Your favorite food: Without any hesitation, Sushi.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pices

2 comments:
I love your tag! You are so cute! I had to laugh at your unknown fact :) I have a really hard time with that one, especially since I have become the neighborhood babysitter:( Sometimes I feel like I am gonna turn in to the wicked witch of the west!
I hope I did it right - I didn't know these things existed! I had a lot of similar answers but your U is SO ME! Terrible - we're supposed to LOVE kids right?? I think I'd rather have teenagers any day!
Post a Comment