I hate waiting. Who doesn't? That's one of the reasons why I hate hospitals.
When Jolee was born, she failed her hearing test...it's common for babies to fail their initial test, and JoJo probably failed because she was wailing during the test. They rescheduled for the next day while I was still in the hospital, but they were a no-show. So, I got discharged with a follow-up appointment. Last week, we packed up all 3 kids and headed out to Kaiser for JoJo's audiology test. The techs were a no-show again. I was annoyed and vowed to simply forget about the hearing test. Well, the Audiologist called on Monday to reschedule, and against my better judgement, I rescheduled for today. We, once again, packed up the kiddies and headed out. This time, Mitch dropped me off & ran errands with Kela & Anna while I went solo with JoJo. Wouldn't you know it, they no-showed again! I swear, the person doing the scheduling and the tech doing the testing should really communicate better! If they call back, I've decided to not go. I mean, if she's deaf, what can they do, right? Besides, when the girls make noise, JoJo gets startled and responds! At the very least, she can hear out of one ear! I say, good enough! :)


3 comments:
You are so too nice!!! How frustrating!! They must not have any idea what it takes to get three little ones ready to go somewhere! I, however, totally understand :). I wouldn't worry too much though. All 3 of my boys failed their hearing tests, and I think even the follow up and they are completely fine. Well, I guess that depends on whether or not they WANT to hear me :).
That is just SO rude and SO frustrating!! I give you credit for still smiling in this picture - I don't think I would be!
Um, I'm betting that's Kaiser?! That hospital has a HUGE problem with that actually. Once I waited in the room AFTER waiting for 45 minutes in the waiting room - for ANOTHER 45 mintues. Boo Kaiser!
Post a Comment