Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a night-owl. I used to stay up past 3 am and scrapbook into the wee-hours of the morning, without skipping a beat! Well, it seems our little JoJo has taken on this little trait of mine. Or, I'm hoping it was a one-time thing...but last night she woke up at around 3 am and I gave her the usual nursing. But when I went to put her back down, her little eyes were wide open! Not fussy, but completely wide awake!
I changed her diaper ('cause this little one goes #2 EVERY TIME I feed--seriously, the diaper bills are stacking up already!), nursed her some more, and...she's still wide awake! She stayed awake until around 6:00 am.
At least she wasn't fussy, but I was hoping for a little more rest than the 2 hours I got (yes, that means I was up until past 1 am...my fault, I know!). So, when I finally put her down at 6:00 am, she woke back up & I then passed her off to Mitch. I don't know how long she was awake with him...but knowing his patience level, he probably slept with her on his chest instead of trying to put her back down in her bassinet. I got to sleep in until 10 am this morning... *ahh, I love that our little girl takes a bottle...and that Mitch had the day off of work!


No comments:
Post a Comment