- For Kela's birthday last month, Mitch's mother gave Kela a HUGE pad of stickers. I'm talking 300+ dime-sized stickers! (picture me rolling my eyes) I don't know what it is about stickers that kids love so much...but for my girls, I see them everywhere. If not on random pieces of paper that Kela calls "letters" (which she insists on giving to everybody!), it's on the desks, doors, their toys and...as you can see below in the pictures, even on themselves (and at times, us).

- A couple of weeks ago, Mitch decided to "get back into shape" and headed out to the gym. I say, it's about time since we've continued to pay his membership fees for the many months he's been inactive!! Anyhoo, since he takes Kela to preschool in the mornings, he's decided to use those mornings to hit the gym. It's been great because not only do I get a quiet break from the girls, but Mitch gets to exercise and Anna gets to enjoy the kid's play area at the gym! A win-win for ALL of us! Hooray!
But...the first day Mitch went to the gym, he over-exerted himself and blacked out. Literally! After working the StairMaster, he picked up Anna & started feeling dizzy. He could hear everything around him, including Anna playing next to him...but couldn't see anything for a solid couple of minutes! Talk about scary! It seems Mitch was quite out of shape...he probably wouldn't appreciate me telling this to the world. ;)

- Finally...I read this the other day on the web, and don't know if it's true or not-Mitch hates it when I read the gossip columns on the internet, but how else does he expect me to stay "in the know?" Hee hee. Well, maybe you've heard or read this as well, but supposedly Jennifer Lopez isn't too impressed with Michael Phelps. The attention he's getting for winning 8 Gold Medals in one Olympics seems to be irking her because everyone is too preoccupied to take notice of her triathalon training! ...Seriously?!? If this is true...I have no comment.

1 comment:
If Mitch is out of shape, then if Lad or I even attempted to "get in shape" we might just slip into a coma!
Post a Comment